Come and see for yourself why winter is the best time to explore the beauty of Prague and experience the unique atmosphere of Christmas markets
|Place||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Date||December 5 — 9, 2018|
|Capacity||min. 5, max. 8 photographers|
|Accommodation||Design Hotel MOODs in the heart of the city under Prague Castle|
|Price||€1,790 per person|
Who should attend?
This workshop is for all photographers that love architecture, beautiful historic sceneries and the atmosphere of ancient cities. Prague is rightly considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Winter is the best time to visit the city. The heart of Prague does not overflow with tourists and gives the opportunity to savor the exceptional atmosphere of this beautiful city. In December, there are also many picturesque Christmas markets and overall Christmas mood in snowy Prague.
You will learn
- focus rules in day and night panoramic photography
- exposition bracketing and its usage
- advanced exponometry to create perfect images
- post processing methods along with practical examples (stitching panoramic pictures, editing them and preparing for online presentation or printing)
- best places/time in Prague
Benefits for you
- Limited number of participants overseen by three lecturers
- Friendly atmosphere including pre/post expedition communication
- Most interesting places of Prague in 4 days
- Genuine atmosphere of Prague in winter with picturesque Christmas fairs
What is included in the price?
- 4 nights in luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Prague right under Prague Castle
- Professional photography lecturer who will show you the best photo locations of Prague and lead you throughout the whole workflow of photography (choosing the right gear, scene selection, composition, post production).
- Location guide
- Day and night shooting
Extras (on demand)
- Plane tickets
If you are interested in more information or have any question, feel free to contact us or via Facebook at any time.
Please fill-out the below form to register for the event and pay via PayPal. Should you need to use another payment method, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
This site uses SSL encryption to securely transfer the data you enter.