Get the real taste of Moravian landscapes and wines
|Date||September 5 — 9, 2018|
|Capacity||min. 6, max. 10 photographers|
|Accommodation||Cozy family hotel at Hovorany|
|Transport||Individual, transport from the Prague airport is arranged for those arriving by plane.|
|Price||€1,590 per person|
Join us to discover the compositions that are pictured in Jan Šmíd’s photographs awarded by various international contests such as Tokyo International Foto Awards 2016, Prix de la Photographie, Paris 2017 or Moscow International Foto Awards 2017 etc.
We offer an exclusive 5 days photo expedition to the most attractive landscapes of the Czech republic — South Moravia, a.k.a. “Moravian Tuscany”. This unique area attracts photographers from all over the world and most of them end up falling in love with this place. It provides plenty of amazing compositions as well as typical Moravian wines. Jan Šmíd, holder of QEP, will guide you to explore the best places along with the best wine cellars.
This course will teach you the knowledge and technique for landscape photography with focus on creating multi row and single row panoramas.
You will learn
- focus rules in panoramic photography
- exposition bracketing and its usage
- advanced exponometry to create perfect images
- post process methods along with practical examples (stitching panoramic pictures, editing them and preparing for online presentation or printing)
Who should attend?
This expedition is designed for landscape photographers – it does not matter if you just started or you are already advanced. If you are a beginner, South Moravia will offer you a simple and accessible form that will give you perfect insight into landscape photography. More advanced ones will have a chance to improve their skills and work with multi-row panoramatic pictures, different focus planes or contra light.
Benefits for you
- Limited number of participants overseen by three lecturers
- Friendly atmosphere including pre/post expedition communication
- Most interesting places of South Moravia in 5 days
- Real experience with small local wine makers welcoming you in their house
What is included in the price
- 4 nights accommodation in double room occupancy apartments incl. breakfast
- Airport pick up services (applicable for attendees travelling by plane)
- Professional photography tutor who will guide you through the area, show you the best photo locations and lead you throughout the whole workflow of landscape photography
- Wine tasting along with authentic homemade food
Extras (on demand)
- Plane tickets
- Transport excluding airport pick up
- Other meals
If you are interested in more information or have any question, feel free to contact us or via Facebook at any time.
Please fill-out the below form to register for the event and pay via PayPal. Should you need to use another payment method, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
This site uses SSL encryption to securely transfer the data you enter.